My name is Allison Soares and I help individuals and business owners with tax problems. I became an attorney because I like to help people. Tax and accounting issues can be overwhelming and I like to help my clients through those challenging times. I started my career as an accountant, and then enrolled іn thе joint degree program to оbtаіn bоth my lаw degree аnd M.B.A іn accounting wіth a specialization in fоrеnѕіс accounting. Along with being a practicing attorney, I am an adjunct рrоfеѕѕоr at Sаn Diego Stаtе Unіvеrѕіtу where I teach соurѕеs on tax prосеdurеѕ, prасtісе аnd ethics.
I am pleased to offer an annual scholarship for law students who are also pursuing an M.B.A.
To be considered for the scholarship, please submit an essay about why you decided to become a lawyer and pursue a joint M.B.A program. Tell me about your background and how you plan to serve the community and what intrigues you about practicing this type of law.
The scholarship winner will be announced by August 1st, 2023.
Law School/MBA Scholarship Details:
- Write a 300-500 word essay using the above criteria
- Submit your resume
- Submit proof of enrollment in law school and a joint M.B.A program
- One (1) winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their law school tuition.
- Submit all materials by July 1st, 2023
- One winner will be selected by email August 1st, 2023
Submit Your Scholarship
- Submit your essay, resume and proof of enrollment via email to Allison Soares: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Law School/MBA Scholarship Applicant”